Customers can shop more freely with Banana Republic Credit Card, login to the online shopping card platform. The credit card offers more excellent shopping opportunities as it is Gap-approved and works at other Gap-approved stores.
Accessing your account online opens up many opportunities for user rewards and benefits. So if you are also a Banana Republic Credit Card user, register online to take advantage of these offers.
Paying Banana Republic Credit Card Bill
To pay yourBanana Republic Credit Card bill, here’s what you need to do.
- Login to your Banana Credit Card account and navigate the Payment Details tab.
- The Payment Details segment will guide you through your invoice, and when you are ready to pay it, click on the Pay Invoice segment.
- Enter your payment information (credit card number, debit card number, checking account number) and provide all requested information.
- When finished, tap the Pay Invoice tab to enter your billing information.
How to pay by phone?
If you have a credit card account, you can also pay your bills by calling (866) 450-2330.
- Call the number and enter your credit card details when prompted.
- When finished, follow the voice prompts to complete the payment process.
- You may have to pay a fee through a live agent, but you don’t have to pay anything through automated phone services.
How to Pay Banana Republic Credit Card as a guest?
- After clicking this tab, you will be asked to enter your card number, the last four digits of your SSN, and the zip code.
- After entering your card number, the last four digits of the CPF, and the zip code, you can click on the “Next” tab.
- Upon entering the site, you will see payment options where you enter your credit/debit card number and payment details and click pay.
- You can save a screenshot of the payment confirmation screen after making the payment.