A Banana Republic Credit Card can help you establish a good payment history. If you pay on time, you can get a good score with the card. Rewards expire 24 months after being redeemed, but you can also use them to purchase items on sale. You can also combine rewards with other promotional offers. Also, you can use your Banana Republic Credit Card anywhere, but you cannot transfer it to anyone else.
The Banana Republic Visa(r) credit card offers a generous bonus rate. You can earn 5 points for every dollar spent on the card. Also, there is no annual fee, so you can use it whenever you want. And the best part is that there is no limit to the number of points you can earn. This makes it an ideal option for people who want to spend more money on clothes than they can afford.
Getting Rewards And Points
- The card gives you up to 1,000 points for signing up for your marketing emails and eBill service.
- It also offers a special “Double Reward Day,” although there’s no way of knowing in advance when that date will be, so enjoy it with a pinch of salt.
- He also gets an unspecified “surprise birthday gift,” but again, it’s hard to tell in advance how good it will be.
- The Banana Republic has a special rewards program for frequent users. If you earn at least 5,000 points (in other words, if you spend at least $1,000 at the store) in a year, you will be promoted to the Banana Republic Icon program.
- This will give you 500 bonus points at the end of each calendar quarter, one day to pick your own sale, free 2-3 day shipping on online orders, and free in-store base mods.
- If you have a rewards account at another Gap store and use your Banana Republic card to pay, those points will still be credited to your Banana Republic account, not the other store’s rewards account.